Dollar

Dollar
In Memory of Cee Kay Sash "Dollar" June 7, 1992 - June 8, 2012

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I Think I Own A Woolly Mammoth

So I decided to head out to the barn today to help clean and to groom Dollar out as much as I could before I had to go to work. Once we were done cleaning the barn, I ran outside to grab Dollar, brought him in, grabbed my shedding blade and got to work on him.

I didn't realize before how much he was shedding, but after spending about 20 minutes or so just on his left side, I had a small mound of hair that was enough for a miniature pony! Holy Cow!! I had stopped and was laughing at him because he is so furry and he just looked at me with an "eh" face and went back to chill-laxing and enjoying his pampering.

I moved onto the other side and spent another 20 mintues just grooming that side! Seriously horse?!?!?! You're not a wolly mammoth!! Once I was done (or at least had enough hair for a miniature pony), I decided that it was enough for now, as I had to head to work soon. And of course, I grabbed some photos of my work. During the photos that I was taking, Dollar decided to start yawning at me and making faces, hence why he looks so weird in the photos. He wouldn't stop doing that! Silly horse!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
See what I mean about the pile of hair?!?!?!

Photobucket

Once I kicked him back outside, I cleaned up my stuff and headed home and then to work. Sigh. Wish I could spend more time at the barn on days like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment