Dollar

Dollar
In Memory of Cee Kay Sash "Dollar" June 7, 1992 - June 8, 2012

Saturday, January 1, 2011

December 2010 Goals Assessed and January 2011 Goals

So December  was an uber-fail month for me. You've heard me complaining about this stupid cold that I've had for almost a month now. It's fricken ridiculous. Sigh. Nothing much I can do about it.  So here are December's goals, even though it's basically a failure :(

December 2010 Goals
1) Complete 3 items on the 101 list
PASS!! I actually managed to do all 3!! We completed, #25, #67 and #83
2) Get Dollar a Christmas gift
His gift was more like treats on Christmas Eve.
3) Make horse cookies with Kelly
Mwhahahaha.......read about it here.
4) Ride at least once a week
Uber-FAIL again. I've been sick almost this entire month and have only ridden once. ONCE!!! Now I feel like a really bad horse mom :(

January 2011 Goals
1) Complete 3 items on the 101 list
2) Start a riding program to start getting Dollar back into shape
3) Ride at least once a week
4) Find something for his joints

That's all that I have for now really. Been a really busy month.

No comments:

Post a Comment