Dollar

Dollar
In Memory of Cee Kay Sash "Dollar" June 7, 1992 - June 8, 2012

Friday, January 21, 2011

Gift Exchange with Kelly!!

Yeah!! Gift exchange with Kelly today! Pretty excited about this. Yes, I know it's after Christmas, but Kelly just got our gifts in (finally!) and so we had to do a gift exchange.

Kelly got here around 6:30 (after she was done work) and came down to my place. Of course the regular amount of giggling ensued with us and also made Keith roll his eyes at us. Lol. While we were talking and stuff, we decided to exchange our gifts.

I had gotten Kelly some blingy spur straps that I knew she wanted. And of course, she was giggling in delight. She gave me a beautiful horse hair bracelet, something that makes me feel very special. See, not only is it a horse hair bracelet with mine and Dollar's colors (purple and black), but it's also made from her (deceased) beloved Banjo's mane/tail. Awww....I'm special enough to get something made from Banjo...sniffles.

Photobucket

1 comment: