Dollar

Dollar
In Memory of Cee Kay Sash "Dollar" June 7, 1992 - June 8, 2012

Friday, December 24, 2010

Dollar's Christmas So Far...

Some photos of Dollar's Christmas so far. Tonight we had my side at my parent's place and so I brought some treats along for Dollar to have as his Christmas gift. When we got there, I grabbed some apples from inside the house and went to the back. I gave everyone an apple and then proceeded to bring Dollar into the barn to give him his treats separately so that he didn't have to fight off anyone else.

Dollar's treats

Of course when I got him in the barn, he was just concerned with eating the hay bales and not paying any attention to me. Seems he's a bit pissed off at me for not riding him in 2 weeks. Sorry bud, stupid cold. I put his treats on the ground and then he realized that I had something for him! Of course, he went to scarfing it down like crazy and ate almost all of it.



After he was done eating, I kicked him back outside and spent some time loving him up and also giving some love to Reno and Sue. I didn't get anything for Dollar today from my family, but still hoping that I get something horsey in the next day or two. That'd be nice.

1 comment:

  1. Dollar certainly seems to be having a good holiday, haha.

    ReplyDelete