Dollar

Dollar
In Memory of Cee Kay Sash "Dollar" June 7, 1992 - June 8, 2012

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

November 2010 Goals Assessed and December 2010 Goals

Yes, I'm abit late in posting this. Unfortunately, I've had a nasty cold for the past weeek and haven't wanted to do anything. Nothing spectacular happened in November, other than the huge amount of SNOW that we got. Sigh. I hate winter. Hate the cold and all the bundling up.

Ok, off of the moping and onto the goals:

November 2010 Goals
1) Go for a minimum 2-mile hack at least once a week with Dollar and Reno
Success. There were a couple times that we jsut did some arena work instead of going out on the roads because of snow/ice, but we did it!
2) Winterize tails again and do PROPERLY!
Bingo! Well, kinda. I didn't bother doing Reno's but I did do Dollar's. I managed to stay in for almost a month and then get ripped out. Sigh. Have to re-do again.
3) Start working on more dressage-y stuff
Sucess!! As you can tell by this post, we started work on simple dressage stuff and he did great. Now to move up and make it a bit harder for him and actually make him work
4) Do 3 things on my 101 list
Ooops. Only did this one. Oh well, will try to do more in the following months

So actually, not too bad (other than the 101 thing, but we're working on it). Goals for December aren't that big just because it's such a busy month, so it's all little goals right now.
December 2010 Goals
1) Complete 3 items on the 101 list
2) Get Dollar a Christmas gift
3) Make horse cookies with Kelly
4) Ride at least once a week

Here goes nothing!!

2 comments:

  1. We should get together more often... maybe come ride my horses one day too!

    Also after our texts today - I thought I should mention it's clear that Dollar loves you and you should ignore what stupid people say... you're doing right by that horse... I had to put up with my own source of stupid... her initials were MER. Banjo had nothing but the best until the day she died and even now she is sorely missed and I still wish I could have done more for her. You know your horse better than anyone and from what I hear, read and see, you're doing right by him and that's what is important. He's happy. So EFF everyone else. All that matters is how he feels and he's damn happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly! You're the best! And yes, we should get together more often. Maybe I'll take you up on your offer. Or maybe I'll bring Dollar again and let him show you what an 18-yo going on 2 looks like in winter. Lol.

    ReplyDelete