Dollar

Dollar
In Memory of Cee Kay Sash "Dollar" June 7, 1992 - June 8, 2012

Friday, December 3, 2010

Stupid Cold

And I'm not referring to the weather here. Nope. I decided to catch my niece's and everyone else's cold. A cold that basically knocks me on my ass, makes everything hurt because of how violently I'm coughing and makes sure that I can't go see Super Pony. Sigh.

And THIS became my best friend...


Yup. That's how bad I am. Geez. It's been over a week and I'm still hacking and heaving away. I even went to work today because otherwise I would've had to find someone and I need my hours. My co-workers were just looking at me, wondering if I was dying on them. Of course, I said no, and then went back to coughing.

Fun fun.

Please let me get better soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment