Dollar

Dollar
In Memory of Cee Kay Sash "Dollar" June 7, 1992 - June 8, 2012

Thursday, November 18, 2010

What?? I Have A Grooming Box You Say??

Yes, yes I do. Finally! I've been meaning to make my own grooming/supply box for a while for Dollar as if I leave my stuff at my parents place, it get's commandeered by my little sister and I never get anything back. So I got my own. All it is is a clever-latch box with a lid that actually closes and secures shut and has lots of room to store stuff. As you can tell by the photos, I've got all my brushes/combs (all labeled), some of his drugs, his fly-mask, his splint boots, stuff for showing, and my copy of 101 Dressage Exercises. Yup, that little box fits a lot in there.



#33 on 101 list: Orgainze all grooming supplies, label

2 comments:

  1. It's uber-amazing. Since Dollar is 18 now, I figured it would be good to incorporate this kind of work into him instead of doing regular Western stuff that he always used to do. And it has been working!

    ReplyDelete