Dollar

Dollar
In Memory of Cee Kay Sash "Dollar" June 7, 1992 - June 8, 2012

Friday, December 24, 2010

I Miss Super Pony...

OK, so now I'm going on a month with this STUPID FXCKING COLD that my hubby's not letting me go ride Dollar. It's been almost 2 weeks since I last rode him and feeling like a very bad horse Mom. I'm going down to my parent's place tonight for Christmas Eve, so at least I'll be able to go see him and give him his Christmas treats that he deserves.

Sigh. Hate being sick.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure he misses you too...

    Now that Michelle feels well enough to put Dixie into boot camp I think we need to plan a trail ride... when we both recover from the holdays. Dom and Erin have me dying to hit the trails... LOL trailer Dollar or borrow one of mine but we must do something somewhat soonish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a plan Kelly! I think I'll borrow one of yours. My experience last time driving to your barn in winter wasn't the best and I have no inclination to put my truck and trailer in the ditch again. I claim Skylla!!!

    ReplyDelete