Dollar

Dollar
In Memory of Cee Kay Sash "Dollar" June 7, 1992 - June 8, 2012

Friday, October 1, 2010

October 2010 Goals

Sigh. Fall is here with a vengeance. It's getting chilly outside and all the leave are changing color and littering my lawn. Maybe if I wish hard enough, we'll skip winter and go straight into spring. Yeah right. This is what I get for living in Canada.

Anyways, I've decided to start setting some goals for me and Dollar (oh, and Reno as well) just to keep things on track and mark what progress we're making. Probably won't be big goals starting out seeing as we're entering the start of winter and with that means SNOW :-(. The only good thing about snow is that it makes for a good workout in the fields.

Without further ado...here are my goals for October:

October 2010 Goals
1) Start Dollar on more lunge line work
2) Start Reno on lunge line work (please pray that he doesn't kill me)
3) Do 3 things on my 101 list
4) Try to find more Dex for Dollar's Heaves
5) Do conformation photos of both Dollar and Reno

As you can tell, I'm going to be starting more lunge line work with both kids. Dollar's really good at it, but it never hurts to go back to the basics and get him really working on there. Reno on the other hand, only lunges to the left. Last time I tried to lunge him to the right, he almost tried killing me. OK, maybe that's exaggeration, but not by much. So I want to start him all over again on the lunge line and get the basics down pat. I have a feeling that I may have to use the Old Man to help me with this one. Sigh, please don't kill me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment