Dollar

Dollar
In Memory of Cee Kay Sash "Dollar" June 7, 1992 - June 8, 2012

Sunday, October 31, 2010

October 2010 Goals Assessed and November 2010 Goals

Wow, fall is going by really fast. And I'm not liking it. This means that the inevitable winter is coming and will freeze my @$$ off if I go outside. Brr....  Nothing much has happened this month. Work has decided to give me more hours (which helps the bills a lot), but it's a lot of evenings, which start at either 2 or 3 and go until 10 or 11. So it really cuts into my riding time. Which really sucks. But I do manage to get out there when I can and take either one of my boys for a ride.

October 2010 Goals:
1) Start Dollar on more lunge line work - PASS
Been working on this as you can tell from this post (put link here). Just trying to get down there more often to do more work with him.
2) Start Reno on lunge line work (please pray that he doesn't kill me) - PASS
And I lived to tell the tale!!! Actually he was pretty good and you can read about it here.
3) Do 3 things on my 101 list
Umm....only got 1 thing done. Shucks. I did manage to do #56 on the list, which was to find/make a list of all the stuff needed for a show and put in grooming kit. I found a list of Dressage Winnipeg's website and absolutely loved it. So I printed one out and put it in my grooming box so that I have it for future use. Yeah!! Now I can quit forgetting things!!
4) Try to find more Dex for Dollar's Heaves - PASS
Boo Yeah!! Found!! And duh....at the Vet's. Pretty cheap too. Just have to go pick it up now.
5) Do conformation photos of both Dollar and Reno - PASS
Yup - did for both. And they both turned out really well too. Except for the evil grass that was distracting them. Oh well. Dollar's photos are found here and Reno's are found here.

November 2010 Goals:
1) Go for a minimum 2-mile hack at least once a week with Dollar and Reno
2) Winterize tails again and do PROPERLY!
3) Start working on more dressage-y stuff
4) Do 3 things on my 101 list

No comments:

Post a Comment