Dollar

Dollar
In Memory of Cee Kay Sash "Dollar" June 7, 1992 - June 8, 2012

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What To Do...

Well, since the decision was made about Dollar, I've been humming and hawing over what to do with all my tack. I have 2 saddles (1 Western and 1 English), 2 bridles (Western and English), grooming tools, halters, etc.

I talked with Keith and decided to keep all my tack. I may look into getting another horse in a couple years (when I don't have a little kid(s) demanding all my time) and that way I don't have to re-buy all my stuff and spend a whack-load of money.

Sigh. And now everyone is having their spring sales and as much as I want to go a buy stuff for Dollar, I know it's pointless. Sheesh. Why does this have to be so hard??

Oh, and for this blog. I've decided to leave it up as a memoriam to Dollar and (maybe) start up a different horse blog for any that I ride and any possible future horse.

2 comments:

  1. I am so very sorry you're going through this. *hugs* I don't have anything more productive to say, but I'm thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember that bracelet I gave you of Banjo's tail? You should get something done to remember Dollar by... I can give you some links to some nice horse hair jewellery sites... just another way to remember him by...

    I know how hard this is... I always thought Banjo would be around when I had kids... I'm glad V at least got her first ride from your beloved horse.

    ReplyDelete