Dollar

Dollar
In Memory of Cee Kay Sash "Dollar" June 7, 1992 - June 8, 2012

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New Saddle Pad!

A little bit of a busy day today, but I can finally get my Christmas present today!

Started off with watching Brody and Madison while Mom went to counselling around 10 and once Mom was done there, she picked us up and headed to the city so that I could get my Christmas present. Luckily I already knew what I wanted/needed and that was a new saddle pad as mice had gotten into my other one at the barn.

Stopped by Greenhawk so that I could get my saddle pad. I was thinking about getting a Shedrow Quilted Cotton Pad, but I didn’t find it, so I got a Shedrow Vividus Pad in PURPLE!!! Woot! I was also looking at getting a Waffle Pad, but didn’t have enough money to cover it. Next time!

After we were done there, we headed to St. Vital mall to do some bumming around and I had to pick up a storage container and let the kids play in the play-ground there. V behaved herself like a little princess. All in all, not a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment